Akulyadi ghrita is an ayurvedic herbal ghee formation useful to treat All types of Prameha.
The contents —
- Shatavari — Asparagus racemosus
- Go ghrita
- Akuli Bija (Kasamarda) — Cassia occidentalis
- Paranti — Ixora coccinna
- Ratri (Haridra) – Curcuma longa
- Mehari moola (Saptarangi) — Salacia oblonga
- Amalaka — Emblica officinalis
- Bhadra (devadaru) — Cedrus deodara
- Kimsuka Valkala
- Vrischivamshumati dwandwa (Sweta punarnava + Rakta Punarnava + Shaliparni + Prsniparni)
- Gokshura — Tribulus terrestris
The Dosage —
1/4th to 1/2 teaspoon with warm water/milk or as directed by the physician.
- All types of Prameha (Diabetes)
The Reference —
Sahasrayoga Ghrita Prakarana
I’m Dr. Malini Bhat MD (Ayu); an Ayurvedic Doctor and a health blogger. Follow me on social media to get daily health tips which you can easily adapt to a healthy lifestyle.