Amrutadi Taila is an ayurvedic taila preparation which is used to treat Vatarakta (Gout), Shiro roga (Disorders of Head), Raktapitta (Bleeding disorders).
The Contents —
- Chandana — Santalum album
- Sariba — Hemidesmus indicus
- Ushira — Vetiveria zizanioides
- Kushta — Sausserea lappa
- Abda (Mustha) — Cyperus rotundus
- Dhatri (Amalaki) — Emblica officinalis
- Taskara (Kacchora)
- Amruta (Guduchi) qwath — Tinospora cordifolia
The Usage —
- Externally — Applied over the chest and forehead
- Internally — 5 -10 drops once or twice a day or as directed by the Physician
The Indications —
- Vata rakta
- Shiro roga
The Reference —
Sahasra Yoga Ghrita Prakarana
It is best to use this product under medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
I’m Dr. Malini Bhat MD (Ayu); an Ayurvedic Doctor and a health blogger. Follow me on social media to get daily health tips which you can easily adapt to a healthy lifestyle.