The contents —
- Kushta — Saussera lappa
- Sariva — Hemidesmus indicus
- Daru — Cedrus deodara
- Chandana — Santalum album
- Abhaya — Terminalia chebula
- Yashti — Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Nalikera Taila or Tila Taila
- Amruta (Guduchi) — Tinospora cordifolia
- Vrisha (Vasa) — Adhathoda vasica
- Nirgundi — Vitex negundo
- Dwirepha (Bhringaraja) — Eclipta alba
- Girimardini (Pashanabheda) — Bergenia ligulata
- Vetragra (Amlavetasa tender leaves) Swarasa
- Sarva Kasa
The Dosage —
1/2 to 1/4 teaspoon with warm water/milk usually before food, once or twice a day, or as directed by the physician.
The Reference —
Sahasra Yoga Ghrita Prakarana
It is best to use this product under medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
I’m Dr. Malini Bhat MD (Ayu); an Ayurvedic Doctor and a health blogger. Follow me on social media to get daily health tips which you can easily adapt to a healthy lifestyle.