Asanabilwadi Taila is an Ayurvedic taila preparation which is used to treat Akshi Roga (Eye diseases), Karna Roga (Ear diseases), Shiro roga (Diseases of head).
The Contents —
- Madhuka — Madhuca indica
- Nagara (Sunthi) — Zingiber officinale
- Tila Taila
- Asana — Pterocarpus marsupeum
- Bilwa — Aegle marmelos
- Bala — Sida cordifolia
- Amruta (Guduchi) — Tinospora cordifolia
The Indications —
- Akshi Roga — Diseases of the eyes
- Karna roga — Diseases of the ears
- Shiro roga — Diseases of the head
The Usage —
- Used as Dhara
- Karna poorana — Instillation into the ears
- Tarpana for the eyes
The Reference —
Sahasra Yoga Ghrita Prakarana
It is best to use this product under medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
I’m Dr. Malini Bhat MD (Ayu); an Ayurvedic Doctor and a health blogger. Follow me on social media to get daily health tips which you can easily adapt to a healthy lifestyle.