Bala Hathadi Taila is an ayuvedic taila preparation which is used to treat Shiro ruja (Headache).
The Contents —
- Chandana — Santalum album
- Amaya (Kushta) — Sausserea lappa
- Yashti — Glycrrhiza glabra
- Bala — Sida cordifolia
- Hatha (Amalaki) — Emblica officinalis
- Amruta (Guduchi) — Tinospora cordifolia
- Mudga — Phaseolus trilobus
The Indications —
- Shiro ruja
The Usage —
It is used to apply over scalp. It is also used for Shiro Abhyanga – head massage
Sahasrayoga Taila Prakarana
I’m Dr. Malini Bhat MD (Ayu); an Ayurvedic Doctor and a health blogger. Follow me on social media to get daily health tips which you can easily adapt to a healthy lifestyle.