Chyawanprash anti-aging supplement, it is one of purely herbal formulation. It has Amla as its main part, which is a powerful antioxidant. Acharya Charaka was the first to mention of the drug.
Chyawanprash health benefits:
There are many benefits of chyawanprash. It is useful for coughs and colds.
It helps the revival of the elderly, but also young for proper nutrition.
It can be effective in the throat infections, chest infections, gout, diabetes treatment.
It improves intelligence (Medha), memory, power supply, shiny skin, age, strength of sensory organs, immunity, appetite.
It is a powerful anti-aging herbal products. It also cures wrinkles.
- Relieve constipation.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improve memory and concentration.
- Calms the nervous system.
- Slow down the impact of the aging process.
- Improve fertility, and maintain menstrual regularity.
- Purify the blood and eliminate toxins, the liver is beneficial.
- Improve skin tone, fights bacterial skin infections.
- Promote the absorption of calcium, leading to stronger bones and teeth.
- Improve muscle tone by enhancing protein synthesis.
- Deeply recommended for children and the elderly.
- It will protect your regular consumption of respiratory diseases and balance 3 doshas will re-inforce in its global organism.
Shelf Life – 1 – 3 years. Avoid contact with moisture.
Why drink milk after taking Lehyam:
According to Ayurveda, all lehyams, use herbs in hot potency. Therefore, to decrease it is that everyone should drink milk, which is cold, reducing the influence of thermal efficiency.
Side effects Chyawanprash:
Some patients may feel a burning sensation and increase the heat. However, if taken with milk during the day (morning) of kapha dominant, burning sensation can be minimized
Some patients may complain loose stools.
Because it contains sugar, it is preferably avoided in diabetic patients with uncontrolled sugar.
If you take every day, all year round, it is best to avoid it in the summer.
Chyawanprash dose for kids –
Mentioned below dosages are general guidance to follow.
For children 2 – 5 years old – chyawanaprasam bead size to the size of a quarter teaspoon in the morning, before the milk with food
For kids –5–8 years – a quarter of a teaspoon and a half teaspoon in the morning, before food with milk
For 8–14 years – half – a teaspoon in the morning, before the milk food
14 years and older –1 teaspoon –1 tablespoon morning, before food with milk.
What is the best time to take Chyawanprash?
Take Chyawanprash the best time – in the morning, 15 minutes before food, a teaspoon a spoon, according to age, with a glass of water.
Chyawanprash how to help get rid of wrinkles?
Wrinkles, gray hair, are all signs of premature aging.
Chyawanprash rich in antioxidants, and rejuvenative herbs.
It is’ rasayana that “the classification of the product – revitalizing and anti-aging.
From the physiological point of view, Chyawanprash mode of action can be described as follows –
1. delay cell aging.
2. improve the nutritional level of the body tissue.
3. Improving digestion
4. improve the oxygen supply, deep tissue.