Kushtantaka Taila is an ayurvedic taila formation which is used to treat Sarva Kushta (All varieties of skin diseases). Maharshi Atreya formulated Kushtantaka Taila.
The Contents —
- Rasa (Parada)
- Trikantha (Suryakantha + Chandrakantha + Ayaskantha)
- Tila taila
- Nagavalli Rasa
- Bakuchi Bija
The Indications —
- Sarva Kushta — All varieties of Skin Diseases
- After a month collect it from heap of grains and administer internally along with Kalka early in the morning.
- During the course of treatment advice to take only milk diet and avoid exercises and should have control over his mind.
- Used both for internal as well as external purposes.
Sahasra Yoga Taila Prakarana
I’m Dr. Malini Bhat MD (Ayu); an Ayurvedic Doctor and a health blogger. Follow me on social media to get daily health tips which you can easily adapt to a healthy lifestyle.