Mahapaisachika Ghrita is an ayurvedic ghee herbal formulation which is Buddhi, Medha and Smriti karaka; Shareera Vriddhi karaka for children.
The contents —
- Jatila (Jatamamsi) — Nardostachys jatamansi
- Putana (Bala Haritaki) — Terminalia chebula
- Kesi (Sugandha Jatamansi)
- Charati — Hybanthus enneaspermus
- Markati (Kapikacchu) — Mucuna pruriens
- Vacha — Acorus calamus
- Trayamana — Gentiana kurroo
- Jaya (Agnimantha) — Premna Integrifolia
- Choraka (Kachora) — Angelica glauca
- Katurohini — Picrorhiza kurroa
- Kayastha (Haritaki) — Terminalia chebula
- Sukari (Varahi) — Dioscorea bulbifera
- Chatra (Shatapushpa) — Anethum Graveolens
- Atichatra (Misreya) — Foeniculum vulgare
- Palamkasha (Laksha) — Laccifer Lacca
- Mahapurusha (Maha Shatavari) — Asparagus racemosus
- Vayastha (Amalaki) — Emblica officinalis
- Nakuli Dwaya (Nakuli & Gandha nakuli)
- Katambhara (Syonaka) — Oroxylum indicum
- Shaliparni — Desmodium gangeticum
- Go Ghrita
The indications —
- Buddhi, Medha and Smritikaraka
- Shareera Vriddhikaraka for Children.
The Dosage —
1/2 to 1/4 teaspoon with warm water/milk usually before food, once or twice a day, or as directed by the physician.
Mahapaisachika Ghrita Side Effects —
There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
The Reference —
Sahasrayoga Ghrita Prakarana
I’m Dr. Malini Bhat MD (Ayu); an Ayurvedic Doctor and a health blogger. Follow me on social media to get daily health tips which you can easily adapt to a healthy lifestyle.