Parpanadi Ghrita is an ayurvedic herbal ghee formulation which is useful in treating Vriddhi (Scrotal Infections).
The contents —
- Krishna (Pippali) — Piper longum
- Dwi jeeraka (jeeraka + Krishna jeeraka) — Cuminum cyminum
- Go ghrita
- Chitra Taila (Eranda) — Ricinus communis
- Rasona (Lashuna) — Allium sativum
- Munda (Gorakhmundi) — Sphaeranthus indicus
- Sakralatha (Kakadani) — Capparis spinosa
- Yakshadrik (Kuberaksha)
The Dosage —
1/4th to 1/2 teaspoon with warm water/milk or as directed by the physician.
- Vriddhi — Scrotal infections.
The Reference —
Sahasrayoga Ghrita Prakarana
I’m Dr. Malini Bhat MD (Ayu); an Ayurvedic Doctor and a health blogger. Follow me on social media to get daily health tips which you can easily adapt to a healthy lifestyle.