Prasarini Taila is an ayurvedic taila preparation which is used to treat Sarva Vata Roga.
The Contents —
- Dwi Meda (Meda & Mahameda)
- Misi (Satapushpa) — Pimpinella anisum
- Manjishta — Rubia cordifolia
- Kushta — Sausserea lappa
- Rasna — Pluchea lanceolata
- Kakoli yugala (Kakoli & Kshira Kakoli)
- Amradaru (Devadaru) — Cedrus deodara
- Prasarini Qwath — Paederia foetida
- Go ksheera
The Indications —
- Sarva Vata Roga
Sahasra Yoga Taila Prakarana
I’m Dr. Malini Bhat MD (Ayu); an Ayurvedic Doctor and a health blogger. Follow me on social media to get daily health tips which you can easily adapt to a healthy lifestyle.