The rose flower has a positive effect on your body as you see it and smell it. Rose is known to be a beautiful and aromatic plant but has a various benefits and is very helpful for the skin and overall health.
Enjoying roses can help to heal the heart, cool the body, and soothe the mind and the skin.
Botanical Name – Rosa indica
Family – Rosaceae
English Name – Indian cabbage rose
Health Benefits –
- It helps support a healthy heart.
- It helps increase the potency
- It helps to support a healthy digestive health.
- It was used in ancient times for healthy wound care
- It helps support a good body odor
- It is useful to improve the gut health.
- It is helpful in supporting a healthy respiratory system.
- It helps supports a healthy skin health.
- It helps maintains normal blood pressure levels in healthy people.
Home remedies –
- Face cleanser – Mix a tbsp. of rose water and lemon juice and apply it on your face. Wipe off after 10 minutes.
- Control Excess Oil — Make a paste of multani mitti and rose water and apply it on your face. Wash off after it is dried. This will clean the pores and will control excess oil.
- Reduce Acne — Make a mixture of lemon juice and rose water. Apply this evenly on your face and wash off after 15 minutes.
- Improve Complexion — Make a paste of Gram flour and rose water and apply it evenly on the face. Wash off after 20 minutes. This helps improve your complexion.
- For sunburn and rashes — Make a paste of 15 tulsi leaves and add this to the rose water. Refigerate this mixture and apply it on the affected areas.
I’m Dr. Malini Bhat MD (Ayu); an Ayurvedic Doctor and a health blogger. Follow me on social media to get daily health tips which you can easily adapt to a healthy lifestyle.