Sapthachadadi Kashayam is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of oral infections.
The Ingredients —
- Saptachada — Alstonia scholaris
- Ushira — Vetivera zizanioidis
- Patola — Trichosanthes dioica
- Musta — Cyperus rotundus
- Haritaki — Terminalia chebula
- Tikta/Kiratathikta — Swertia chirata
- Rohini/Katuki — Picrorrhiza kurroa
- Yashti — Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Rajadruma/Aragwadha — Cassia fistula
- Chandana — Santalum album
Indications of Saptachadadi Kashaya —
- Diseases of Oral Cavities
Kashayam 5 – 15 ml diluted with 15 – 45 ml of water twice daily before food or as directed by physician.
Astangahrudaya Uttarastana 22/103.
I’m Dr. Malini Bhat MD (Ayu); an Ayurvedic Doctor and a health blogger. Follow me on social media to get daily health tips which you can easily adapt to a healthy lifestyle.