Sasa Vasadi Ghrita is an ayurvedic ghee formulation which is used to treat Kshaya (Emaciation), Kasa (Cough), Jwara (Fever).
The contents —
Kalka Dravya —
- Devadaru — Cedrus deodara
- Vella (Vidanga) — Embelia ribes
- Ashwagandha — Withania somnifera
- Abda (Mustha) — Cyperus rotundus
- Haridra — Curcuma longa
- Rasna — Pluchea lanceolata
- Shringa (Karkataka shringa) — Pistacia integerrima
- Bharangi — Clerodendrum serratum
- Draksha — Vitis vinfera
- Kshira kakoli
- Nagara — Zingiber officinale
- Sita (Sugar)
- Prisniparni — Uraria picta
- Mashaparni — Teramnus labialis
Sneha Dravya — Go ghrita
Drava Dravya —
- Sasa (Rabbit)Mamsarasa
- Vasa Swarasa — Adhathoda vasica
The Dosage —
1/4th to 1/2 teaspoon with warm water or as directed by the physician.
I’m Dr. Malini Bhat MD (Ayu); an Ayurvedic Doctor and a health blogger. Follow me on social media to get daily health tips which you can easily adapt to a healthy lifestyle.