Triphala kashaya is a poly herbal decoction prepared out of three herbs Haritaki, Vibhitaki and Amalaki. It is an excellent remedy for chronic constipation and its regular use facilitates the normal movement of intestines.
The Ingredients —
- Haritaki — Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki — Terminalia bellerica
- Amalaki — Emblica officinalis
The Indications —
- Eye diseases for washing the eyes.
- Diseases of the oral cavity for gargling
- Constipation – Oral intake
20 – 40 ml twice daily before food or as directed by physician.
Bhaishyajya Ratnavali Shotha Adhikara
Do not take this product without the consent of your Ayurvedic Physician. The information here is only for the purpose of knowledge.
I’m Dr. Malini Bhat MD (Ayu); an Ayurvedic Doctor and a health blogger. Follow me on social media to get daily health tips which you can easily adapt to a healthy lifestyle.