Just like healthy hair, supply of proper nutrients is vital for the maintenance of healthy skin. Moringa is loaded with nutrients like calcium, vitamin A, B, C, D, E; minerals like copper, iron, zinc, magnesium, silica and manganese.
It has moisturizing and nourishing properties and an excellent cleansing ability which makes it an active ingredient in skin care products.
Possesses Anti ageing properties —
- It possesses anti-ageing properties. The effect of free radicals on human skin causes the appearance of wrinkles and makes the skin aged and less resistant to lines.
- Likewise it has excellent cleansing ability which aids in cleaning the skin cells of free radicals and restoring the vitality and youthful complexion of the skin.
Has antioxidants —
- Moringa leaves contain about 30 antioxidants that contribute greatly towards healthy skin.
- Moringa oil is highly absorbable and hence helps in delivering these powerful antioxidants to the skin cells.
Helps get softness of skin —
- Moringa leaves also contain sulphur. This mineral is present in every single cell of the body and is the key ingredient for Collagen and keratin.
- Moreover, Collagen is an elastic substance that gives flexibility and softness to the skin and keratin is a rigid substance which gives the skin rigidity and strength.
Has detoxifying property —
- The seed extract of moringa herb is popular in the cosmetic industry due to its therapeutic skincare benefits and skin purifying properties.
- Additionally it is an amazing detoxifying and rejuvenating properties.
- It enhances the fairness of skin by balancing the natural skin color and tone.
Soothe’s Baby Skin —
- The ben oil which is extracted from moringa seeds is used to soften and soothe babies’ skin.
- It helps to soften and soothes babies skin
Powerful cleaning agent —
- It is a powerful cleaning agent
- It protects the skin from adhering pollution and smog.
I’m Dr. Malini Bhat MD (Ayu); an Ayurvedic Doctor and a health blogger. Follow me on social media to get daily health tips which you can easily adapt to a healthy lifestyle.