Backaches are a typical health problem among middle-aged and elderly individuals, however from time to time youngsters also suffer from it. Some of the symptoms of a backache are pain could also be in a localized space or radiating in nature, reduced flexibility of the spine, difficulty sleeping and dull or sharp shooting pain in back.
Backaches can occur for several reasons like muscle stiffness, irregular diet, insufficiency physical activity, arthritis, too much physical activity, poor sitting manner and pregnancy.
A backache will make it tough to carry out every day activities. Natural treatments can provide fast relief from the pain and permit you to enjoy life again
Ginger: Ginger root can be utilized in the treatment of back pain. The anti-inflammatory drug compounds in ginger will provide you with relief from a backache.
• Apply ginger paste on the back, followed by eucalyptus oil.
• Cut thin slices of fresh ginger root and add them in a container of boiling water. boil it on low heat for ten to fifteen minutes. permit the mixture to cool down to room temperature and strain it. Add honey then drink it. drink this ginger tea 2 or 3 times daily for a couple of days or till you see improvement.
• You can also make a tea with half teaspoon of each of pepper, cloves powder and one teaspoon of ginger powder.
Tulsi leaves: Tulsi leaves also can come to your rescue once stricken by a backache.
• Crush few tulsi leaves about 8 -10 to a cup of water and boil it till the water evaporates to half. Let it cool to room temperature then add a pinch of salt. For moderate pain, drink this decoction once daily; for severe pain, drink it twice daily.
Khas khas (Poppy seeds): Poppy seeds work wonders as remedy of ache.
• Grind along hundred grams each of khus khus (poppy seeds) and misri (rock candy). Consume 2 teaspoons of this mixture twice daily, followed by a glass of milk.
Coconut oil: Massaging your back with coconut oil will help the muscles to relax and relieve pain. Heat the oil till luke warm and massage it gently over the back.
Garlic: Garlic is another ingredient which will help treat a backache. merely eating 2 to 3 cloves of garlic each morning on empty stomach.
Ice packs: Cold compresses created with ice are effective in reducing pain and swelling. If ice isn’t obtainable, you can also use a bag of frozen vegetables.
• Crush ice pieces and put it in a plastic bag and wrap it in a towel. place the compress on the affected space for ten to fifteen minutes. Do this repeatedly, waiting half an hour between every application.
Milk: Milk could be a rich supply of calcium that your body wants for robust bones and healthy muscles. Ensuring that your body gets an adequate amount of calcium will help alleviate and forestall backaches.
Try out these remedies to get immediate relief from a backache. If they’re not successful in managing the pain, consult your doctor.