My friend from Delhi called up frantically to say that there is a spread of Dengue there. And patients are asking what to eat so that they get recovered very soon.
So I thought why not give a list of food diet you can include which help combat the symptoms.
Here goes the list:
1. Orange – is a store house of Vitamin C and full of nutrients and vitamins. The High fiber content helps in combating indigestion.
2. Papaya – Crush a few papaya leaves and strain out the juice. It has been said it triggers faster production of Platelets in blood.
3. Avoid Oily Food – As it is difficult to digest it is better to be avoided.
4. Ginger tea – Ginger has antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties which help in reducing symptoms.
5. Coconut Water – is a natural source of electrolytes and essential minerals. Drinking it will help regulate fluid levels in the body.
6. Vegetable Juices – like Cucumber, Carrot, and other leafy vegetables have plenty of essential minerals and vitamins which boost immunity.
7. Soups – Vegetable soups induce hunger and relieve joint pains.