My friend from Delhi called up frantically to say that there is a spread of Dengue there. And patients are asking what to eat so that they get recovered very soon.
So I thought why not give a list of food diet you can include which help combat the symptoms.
Here goes the list:
- Orange in particular is a store house of Vitamin C and full of nutrients and vitamins.
- The High fiber content helps in combating indigestion.
- Firstly, Crush a few papaya leaves and strain out the juice.
- It has been said it triggers faster production of Platelets in blood.
Avoid Oily Food –
- As it is difficult to digest .
- For this reason, it is better to be avoided.
Ginger tea –
- Ginger has antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties which help in reducing symptoms.
- However, coconut water is a natural source of electrolytes and essential minerals.
- Drinking a glass daily will help regulate fluid levels in the body.
Vegetable Juices –
- the Juices of Cucumber, Carrot, and other leafy vegetables have plenty of essential minerals and vitamins which boost immunity.
- Vegetable soups induce hunger and relieve joint pains.
Fruit Juices —
I’m Dr. Malini Bhat MD (Ayu); an Ayurvedic Doctor and a health blogger. Follow me on social media to get daily health tips which you can easily adapt to a healthy lifestyle.