Apple cider vinegar is made by combining apples with yeast. The yeast then converts the sugar in the apples into alcohol. Bacteria are then added to the mixture, which ferment the alcohol into acetic acid. Acetic acid makes up about 5–6% of apple cider vinegar. It is classified as a “weak acid,” but still has fairly strong acidic properties when it is concentrated.
1. Reduces inflammation – Drinking of Aloe vera juice for 2 weeks helps reduce inflammation in the body.
2. Cures bowel problems – due to its high fiber content it cures the irregular bowel movements
3. Reduces Amla pitta – it reduces amla pitta or heart reflux symptoms.
4. Good for constipation – Due to its laxative properties it is helpful in constipation.
5. Increases the good cholesterol – Aloe vera maintains the cholesterol by reducing or maintaining the triglycerides thus reducing bad cholesterol and increasing the good cholesterol
6. Reduces Weight – aloe vera juice aids in reducing lipid levels and help reduce the fat.
7. Reduces gingivitis and plaque formation 8. Good for Diabetics – it regulates blood sugar level when taken regularly.
9. Cleanses the body – 4 teaspoons of Aloe vera juice mix it in one glass of water and drink early morning empty stomach.
10. Reduces the chest inflammation due to various allergies – Aloevera is rich in magnesium lactate which works as a anti histamine which inturn help in reducing the chest inflammation due to various allergies.
11. Boosts Immune system – Aloe vera contains high vitamin content which help in boosting immunity.
12. Helps hair growth – Owing to its essential vitamins present it helps in hair growth.
13. Hydrates Skin – Due to collagen present in aloe vera it helps in hydrating the skin.
Use 20 ml of Juice with a glass of water or as directed by the physician