Aloe vera juice is a powerhouse of essential nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals etc., It is a drink which helps the body replenish with all the essential nutrients, vitamins it has.
Here is a list of Vitamins and minerals it contains:
Here are the benefits:
1. Reduces inflammation – Drinking of Aloe vera juice for 2 weeks helps reduce inflammation in the body.
2. Cures bowel problems – due to its high fiber content it cures the irregular bowel movements
3. Reduces Amla pitta – it reduces amla pitta or heart reflux symptoms.
4. Good for constipation – Due to its laxative properties it is helpful in constipation.
5. Increases the good cholesterol – Aloe vera maintains the cholesterol by reducing or maintaining the triglycerides thus reducing bad cholesterol and increasing the good cholesterol
6. Reduces Weight – aloe vera juice aids in reducing lipid levels and help reduce the fat.
7. Reduces gingivitis and plaque formation
8. Good for Diabetics – it regulates blood sugar level when taken regularly.
9. Cleanses the body – 4 teaspoons of Aloe vera juice mix it in one glass of water and drink early morning empty stomach.
10. Reduces the chest inflammation due to various allergies – Aloevera is rich in magnesium lactate which works as a anti histamine which inturn help in reducing the chest inflammation due to various allergies.
11. Boosts Immune system – Aloe vera contains high vitamin content which help in boosting immunity.
12. Helps hair growth – Owing to its essential vitamins present it helps in hair growth.
13. Hydrates Skin – Due to collagen present in aloe vera it helps in hydrating the skin.
Use 20 ml of Juice with a glass of water or as directed by the physician
So, do drink the juice and enjoy its benefits.
I’m Dr. Malini Bhat MD (Ayu); an Ayurvedic Doctor and a health blogger. Follow me on social media to get daily health tips which you can easily adapt to a healthy lifestyle.